Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Smartphone with Android 2.3 and Dual





Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Smartphone with Android 2.3 and Dual Core Processor
Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Smartphone with Android 2.3 and Dual Core Processor


Samsung today announced  its new Galaxy S II Android smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2011. This new Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone comes under the model name of Samsung GT-I9100 and it sports the same design as that of the Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Android Phone has got a Dual Core CPU and a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen display.

Coming to the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Android Smartphone Specifications, it comes powered with a dual core processor along with 1GB of memory and 16GB or 32GB internal storage memory. Other features of the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 includes a 8 Megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash,  a 2 Megapixel front camer for Video calling, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS/GPS support and a microSD card slot.





No comments:

Post a Comment